Pouches for Prizes T&CS
1. The Promoter
The promoter is: Little Freddie of 31a Great Sutton Street, London, EC1V ONA.
2. The competition
- The title of the competition is Pouches for Prizes.
- Win a National Trust Family membership and a year’s supply of baby food by sending us a picture of you returning your used Little Freddie pouches to us.
3. How to enter
- The competition will run from 00:00 on 2nd September 2019 (the "Opening Date") to Midday on 13th December 2019 (the "Closing Date") inclusive, with a draw taking place each Friday afternoon (for a total of 15 weekly draws).
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter, as set out in clause 3, by no later than Midday on the day of the draw. Any entries received after midday on the day of the draw (excluding the Closing Date) will automatically be entered in the next week’s draw. Any competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- To enter the competition:
- get yourself a free Little Freddie free post recycling bag by messaging us on @littlefreddieuk or by ordering on littlefreddie.com;
- fill your Little Freddie recycling bag with your empty Little Freddie pouches;
- take a picture of you posting your Little Freddie recycling bag;
- DM or tag us on @Littlefreddieuk to enter.
- The Promoter will not accept:
- responsibility for competition entries that we do not receive, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winning entry will be selected at random from those entries received before midday on the day of the draw.
- The competition is only open to all residents in the UK [aged 18 years or over], except:
- employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of the exceptions listed above.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- The Promoter will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk; or
- have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with.
- There is a limit of one entry to the competition per household for each weekly draw. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition.
5. The prize
- The prizes are as follows:
Weeks 1 to 11: First prize is a bundle with a year’s National Trust family membership PLUS a year’s supply of baby food. We also have 2 runner up prizes with a sustainable weaning bundle and 1 month’s supply of baby food.
Weeks 12 to 15: 2 sustainable weaning bundles with 1 month’s supply of baby food.
- The National Trust Family membership is for up to 2 adults, living at the same address and their children (under 17 years of age). The prize is for the membership package only and does not include any extras that may be available from time to time or any expense you may incur whilst taking advantage of the membership. The year’s supply of baby food includes Little Freddie products up to the value of £126. The sustainable weaning packs include The Cheeky Panda Biodegradable Bamboo Baby Wipes 64 per pack, Organic Bamboo Panda Bowl Set, Good Bubble Baby Hair & Body Wash, Happy Cloud Bamboo Cutlery, GoSili 8oz Silicone Cups and £25 worth of Little Freddie products.
- Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the draw by direct message on their chosen social network (the “Notification”).
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will publish the surname and county of major prize winners on our Facebook and Instagram pages on the Afternoon of each draw.
- If you object to any or all of your surname and county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter by phone on 03302366001 or by email to email@example.com. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
7. Claiming the prize
- For prizes other than the year’s supply of baby food, please allow 28 days for delivery. The year’s supply of baby food will be delivered over 2 deliveries. The first delivery will be within 28 days, with the second delivery approximately 3 months later.
- The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not responded within 3 of days of the Notification, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected at random from the entries that were received before midday on the day of the draw.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
8. Limitation of liability
Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. Ownership of competition entries and intellectual property rights
- The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in your competition entry.
- You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its social media in connection with publicity of the competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, revocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry for such purposes.
10. Data protection and publicity
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.